The best software for managing your company’s IT infrastructure.
Your company’s maintenance and tech support from the cloud, wherever you are.
Systems Management is the easy and affordable way to manage, monitor and maintain all your organization’s devices, whether they are in the office or remote. Thanks to the simplicity offered by the pre-configured settings, the learning curve is practically non-existent, and it ensures that the organization’s IT infrastructure operates exactly according to plan.
Why opt for System Management?
-It frees up your IT team to concentrate on value-added projects
-It resolves problems proactively
-It enhances support for new technologies and encourages adoption of BYOD
• 100% cloud-based solution: No additional infrastructure. Manage all devices at any time and from anywhere.
• Secure access to the service: Twofactor authentication to verify identities. Encrypted communication with the server.
• Manage devices using an ultra-light agent for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Android and iOS, and via SNMP with no agent for printers and other network devices.
• Alerts and monitoring: Monitor use of CPU, memory and hard disks, printers low on ink etc., with real-time graphs and alerts.
• Rapid tasks and scripts: Create your own scripts or download them from our ComStore. You can also modify them to suit your needs and launch them.
• Patch management: Automate the deployment of updates and patches for the software installed.
• Software deployment: Centrally deploy software and updates.
• Remote access: Task management, file transfer, registry editor, command line, event log, etc. Repair devices without interrupting users, even if they are switched off. Access to user’s desktops – either shared or with complete control.
• Tickets system: Organize, classify and prioritize incident resolution. Share and reuse technical procedures for resolving problems.
• Manage smartphones and tablets (MDM): Establish password policies, control over use of the device, remote connectivity settings, remote locking and data wiping.
• Security certificates: FISMA, SAS70, ISO 27001 and PCI DSS.